Greetings

manic

Greetings

Mensaje por manic » Sab Ene 26, 2008 7:04 pm

This is a guitar player from the UK living in France but, if this is of interest, a father living in Spain on what my late mother called the 'Costa Cockney' before refusing to move there!

I've come to the site for help, advice, support, sheet music and inspiration in my quest to get to be able to play those Bach pieces I've always wanted to play! It's a long road ahead but I've some notions.

Nice to meet you all.

mac_mcg

Re: Greetings

Mensaje por mac_mcg » Dom Ene 27, 2008 8:18 am

Hey manic (or rather Tim)
Where on the Costa Cockney does your dad live? Mine lives in Alhaurín El Grande, nr Málaga. The place is swarming with old British rogues.
Welcome to spanish side of the forum. As you may have noticed, there's less activity on this side than on the english side. But then we're all just doing time to get hold of those mp3's ;-)
Anyway, enjoy the site.
best wishes
Mac

manic

Mensaje por manic » Dom Ene 27, 2008 5:27 pm

mac_mcg escribió:Hey manic (or rather Tim)
Where on the Costa Cockney does your dad live? Mine lives in Alhaurín El Grande, nr Málaga. The place is swarming with old British rogues.
Welcome to spanish side of the forum. As you may have noticed, there's less activity on this side than on the english side. But then we're all just doing time to get hold of those mp3's ;-)
Anyway, enjoy the site.
best wishes
Mac
He's in Torrevieja.
How'd you get Tim by the way?

manic

Mensaje por manic » Dom Ene 27, 2008 5:30 pm

Oh, yes, I SEE, I wrote in Spanish!
Yes, you're right about doing time here - it's a good system really - a bit of a maze though at first.
I can't write or speak Spanish - French and Italian I can do but not Spanish.
Shame on me.
My dad's learning - just aren't any Spaniards where hee hee lives.

Volver a “English”