002 group

vabejas

002 group

Mensaje por vabejas » Jue Ene 17, 2008 8:24 am

Hi there,
Sorry I don't speak Spanish, but I've applied to join the 002 group a while ago after having posted 2 messages. Is there any way you can let me in?
Gracias,

Claudio

Re: 002 group

Mensaje por Claudio » Mié Ene 23, 2008 2:21 am

yes????

vabejas

Mensaje por vabejas » Mié Ene 23, 2008 6:56 am

:merci:

mac_mcg

Mensaje por mac_mcg » Jue Ene 24, 2008 5:40 pm

Hi Vabejas
If you've posted 2 messages you need to do the following in order for the forum moderators to give you access to the 002 group:
(Depending what language you chose when you registered - I'll use English (Spanish equivalent in brackets)
Go to User Control Panel (Panel de Control de Usuario)
Click tab Usergroups (Grupos de Usuarios)
Beneath the category Non Memberships (No Miembros) you will see a list of groups that you could have access to depending on the amount of posts you have submitted and a corresponding radio button with Select (Seleccione)
Select 002 posted messages (002 mensajes colocados) via the radio button
Scroll to bottom of page and with Join selected (Introducir seleccionados) in the drop-down list hit Submit (enviar)
24 - 48 hours later you will be emailed saying that your request has been approved.
Incidently are you the Vabejas on Youtube? If so I have greatly enjoyed your playing, lovely sound, enviable technique, nice guitar!!
regards
Mac

Of course you may have already gone through this process and are still waiting! Good Luck.

vabejas

Mensaje por vabejas » Jue Ene 24, 2008 7:21 pm

Thank you Mac, I think it worked!
Yes, I'm THE Vabejas on Youtube, the one and only! :lol: :lol: .
Just kidding, but I appreciate your comments. :okok:
Is there any place where I can hear you or watch you as well? :casque: :chitarrista:
best regards!
Jasper

marte616

Mensaje por marte616 » Vie Ene 25, 2008 9:33 am

Glad to be here. Interesting site.

Estoy muy contento de haber encontrado este fantastico foro! :okok:

mac_mcg

Mensaje por mac_mcg » Vie Ene 25, 2008 11:07 am

Hi Jasper,
I'm not good enough to post anything yet, or more honestly can't play any piece from beginning to end without stopping. That's the new challenge for early 2008.
I seem to have gathered from somewhere that you are only a year or so into this. Are you self-taught? I've just ordered Fred Noad Vol1. Do you have it?
regards
Mac

vabejas

Mensaje por vabejas » Vie Ene 25, 2008 1:13 pm

Hi Mac,
I seem to have gathered from somewhere that you are only a year or so into this. Are you self-taught? I've just ordered Fred Noad Vol1. Do you have it?
Yes, I started exactly one year ago, I had eight lessons with a teacher, then I moved, so I had to leave her. The remaining of 2007 I played without tuition, couldn't find one, now I'm over the moon since I'm taking lessons again, with a young gifted teacher. He has a few vids on Youtube as well, just type Damguitar, he's great!
I just have a book called "the complete idiots guide to guitar from Noad. Not bad but limited. The real Noad books like you have are very good, and for technical excercises I find Pumpin' Nylon, Scott Tennant very interesting as well.
Nothing replaces a real good teacher though. I've made fine progress in a couple of weeks time. Beats any book for sure.
Good luck with your progress :okok: , let me know if you're ready to post anything!
best regards,
Jasper

mac_mcg

Mensaje por mac_mcg » Sab Ene 26, 2008 12:05 pm

Hey Jasper,
You might be interested in this TV Documentary that you can see here:
http://okso.blip.tv/file/516545
Its about Stephen Hill, English luthier living in Spain. Shows some really interesting stuff about guitar building. 50 minutes long, in 4 parts, and you can stream it directly from internet if you have Quicktime installed. The links to the other 3 parts are in the column on the right of the page for the first part.
Best wishes,
Mac

vabejas

Mensaje por vabejas » Sab Ene 26, 2008 12:36 pm

Super link Mac! Thanks a lot! :okok:
I'll watch that in it's full length for sure tonight!
Gotta head off for a guitar lesson now though! :guitare:
All the best!
Jasper

Artist

Mensaje por Artist » Vie Feb 15, 2008 8:21 pm

I will give it a try. I am interested in the MP3's for the level 4 Collection.

Volver a “English”