Hello from Chicago

Jono Diel
Alumno de los cursos en linea

Hello from Chicago

Mensaje por Jono Diel » Mar Dic 18, 2018 1:07 am

How is everybody doing? My name is Jono. I am enjoying the lessons here at delcamp. I'm currently on D01 Lesson 3, and I'm hoping to catch up soon. Have a great week!

-Jono Diel

Judy Verbeeten

Re: Hello from Chicago

Mensaje por Judy Verbeeten » Mar Dic 25, 2018 1:31 pm

Jono Diel escribió:
Mar Dic 18, 2018 1:07 am
How is everybody doing? My name is Jono. I am enjoying the lessons here at delcamp. I'm currently on D01 Lesson 3, and I'm hoping to catch up soon. Have a great week!

-Jono Diel
Hi Jono, I am also doing D01 on the English Board. I try to post monthly on the Spanish board, to keep my account active, so that I do not have to register during the 'exam' submission period in April. I also like viewing the student submissions on this board, including the higher levels, D06 and D07.

Seasons Greetings and Happy New Year,
Judy

Jono Diel

Mensaje por Jono Diel » Mar Dic 25, 2018 11:23 pm

Judy Verbeeten escribió:
Mar Dic 25, 2018 1:31 pm

Hi Jono, I am also doing D01 on the English Board. I try to post monthly on the Spanish board, to keep my account active, so that I do not have to register during the 'exam' submission period in April. I also like viewing the student submissions on this board, including the higher levels, D06 and D07.

Seasons Greetings and Happy New Year,
Judy
Hello Judy, I'm just starting in D01 Lesson 4. I've seen your submissions. Great work!

There are many things to learn around here. I'm still in the process of learning what to do in the Spanish forum for the examinations.

Enjoy the rest of the holiday week!

Jono

Christopher Langley

Mensaje por Christopher Langley » Lun Mar 11, 2019 5:00 am

YO Jono!

Having fun watching your youtube man. You are beating me. I'm still working on Sor Op. 60 No 2. It's a hard piece, but I want it. Look forward to doing the final with you.

:guitare:

Jono Diel

Mensaje por Jono Diel » Dom Abr 14, 2019 5:44 pm

Christopher Langley escribió:
Lun Mar 11, 2019 5:00 am
YO Jono!

Having fun watching your youtube man. You are beating me. I'm still working on Sor Op. 60 No 2. It's a hard piece, but I want it. Look forward to doing the final with you.

:guitare:
I havent checked the Spanish forums in a while. :pace: Im still looking where to post the exam piece.

You are doing great Chris! Hope we all meet again on D02

Aaron Haskett

Mensaje por Aaron Haskett » Lun Abr 15, 2019 7:42 pm

Nice to see some familiar names here! Jono, I believe you post the exam piece as a reply to this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=26940

Good luck on the exam!

Volver a “English”