Hello from Toronto, Canada

Judy Verbeeten
Alumno de los cursos en linea

Hello from Toronto, Canada

Mensaje por Judy Verbeeten » Jue May 03, 2018 11:32 pm

Hello to all.

I only started on the English board in March/April 2018. Just an incredible breadth and depth of classical guitar knowledge available at one's finger tips, so to speak. I thought I would also sign up on the Spanish board, in case additional information was posted here. However, since I am a prototypical monolingual North American, most of my interactions will be occurring on the English board.

Just thought I would keep both options open. Regards, Judy.

jeffrey chan

Re: Hello from Toronto, Canada

Mensaje por jeffrey chan » Lun May 07, 2018 5:04 am

Hi Judy.. Welcome to the spanish board. I've noticed the actual classical guitar information in this board is fairly light. It's much better in the english version of the delcamp forum.

Judy Verbeeten

Mensaje por Judy Verbeeten » Mié May 16, 2018 12:32 am

Hi Jeffrey. Yes, I am a member on the English Board and it is definitely a dynamic board.

I just thought I would register on the Spanish board to establish a presence, so that I will have immediate access if and when I need to access the Spanish board in the future.

Judy

Christopher Langley

Mensaje por Christopher Langley » Lun Mar 11, 2019 5:02 am

:guitare: Good idea to join Judy, I think we have to use the spanish forum for the final.

I'm trying to get a few messages in.. so my account stays active.. Look forward to seeing you in the final!

Volver a “English”