Hello from Moscow

Maria Anisimova
Alumno de los cursos en linea

Hello from Moscow

Mensaje por Maria Anisimova » Lun Abr 30, 2018 12:35 pm

Hello, everyone!

I am a student of the English D05 course. I am glad to be here.

jeffrey chan

Re: Hello from Moscow

Mensaje por jeffrey chan » Lun May 07, 2018 4:59 am

Hi Maria..

Hello from a fellow D05 student!.. :) I was wondering what country you lived in. I'm in Portland, OR, CA, USA.

jeffrey chan

Mensaje por jeffrey chan » Lun May 07, 2018 5:10 am

Good luck on your exam Maria. Fortunately, it was one of our earlier lesson 01 pieces. I was kinda of hoping that it would be Sons de Carrilhoes.

Maria Anisimova
Alumno de los cursos en linea

Mensaje por Maria Anisimova » Lun May 07, 2018 12:22 pm

jeffrey chan escribió:
Lun May 07, 2018 5:10 am
Good luck on your exam Maria. Fortunately, it was one of our earlier lesson 01 pieces. I was kinda of hoping that it would be Sons de Carrilhoes.
Yes, I'm from Moscow, Russia. I really like this forum, I've tried a number of venues in my country and realized that the atmosphere here suited me much more. You are right, Melodia de Sor is not the most difficult piece technically, so it gives more flexibility to do something music-wise with it. I would probably hang myself it the examination piece were the Bach Prelude. By the way, did you manage to find this "Group 002" in the Spanish forum? It is written that we have to join it to be able to upload the recordings. Any ideas?

jeffrey chan

Mensaje por jeffrey chan » Lun May 07, 2018 10:46 pm

I think it's a multi-step process. Since you are already qualified for the exam, you want to join the students forumn on the spanish forum: Step 4 from this page: https://www.classicalguitardelcamp.com/ ... 8#p1277188

"Fourth, please make sure you are listed as "Qualifies for exam" in blue text in this forum before requesting access to the students group and registering to participate in the final exam in the Spanish forums English mini-forum--as detailed in the FAQ's for lessons. Allow up to two days for the Spanish moderators to acknowledge your request and add you to the student group and officially registering you for the exam in the Spanish forum."

You can do that by clicking on your name on the upper right, then going to the "user control panel", click on the "usergroups" tab, then select "Alumnos" ( which means Students in spanish ), then click submit at the bottom right.

I couldn't actually find a 002 group ( only a 020 group ).

I have to wait for credit for my piece still. :)

john montes
Moderador
Moderador

Mensaje por john montes » Lun May 28, 2018 5:47 pm

Everyone automatically is made part of the 002 group after posting their first two forum messages
2018 Salvador Castillo Concert Classical
2001 Vicente Carrillo 1a Rio
1998 German Rubio Vazquez Estudio
2015 Cordoba Solista
La Bella & D'Addario Strings

Volver a “English”