Hola y Felicidades

houseofjk

Hola y Felicidades

Mensaje por houseofjk » Vie Abr 24, 2009 10:26 am

Hola y Felicidades,
Hello to all. I've been using the english forum for a number of months now, and decided it is time to spread the wings a little.

Tarbaby

Re: Hola y Felicidades

Mensaje por Tarbaby » Sab Abr 25, 2009 9:30 pm

Welcome, houseofjk! Nice to see you on this side of the forums.

I see that you've already been accepted to the 002 group here, so check out this MP3. I think it's very nice!

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4559

I even got up the courage to post a comment to him in Spanish!

Alan

houseofjk

Mensaje por houseofjk » Dom Abr 26, 2009 8:43 am

Thanks for link Tarbaby

Noadman

Mensaje por Noadman » Lun Abr 27, 2009 4:51 pm

Hi houseofjk, and welcome. These forums are great, but we all have to remember to keep our post counts up.
(Mine is borderline :wink: ).

Noadman

houseofjk

Mensaje por houseofjk » Mar Abr 28, 2009 2:49 pm

Hi Noadman
Thanks for the welcome, and also for the heads-up on posts. I made that mistake on the french forum over the christmas, let the post count slip, and whadya' know. Wipeout.

whooper

Mensaje por whooper » Mar Abr 28, 2009 11:39 pm

Hello houseofjk-san,

Welcome to this fourm all the way from Dublin I know England to some extent but can't imagine Ireland except some traditional tunes, for intance, Danny boy, Green Sleeves, and a few. Anyway, let's enjoy this sunny highland together

Hasta la vista :bye:
Whooper

minombre

Mensaje por minombre » Mié Abr 29, 2009 4:05 am

Hey there !

this place its so nice, there's alot of stuff here, tanks alot, i appreciate it !

GeoffB

Mensaje por GeoffB » Vie May 01, 2009 1:39 pm

Hi Whooper, I see you are very active on these miniforums! Unfortunately I don't get as much time to visit here as I used to. By the way, Greensleeves is an English tune, not Irish. In fact, people used to mistakenly believe it was written by the English king Henry VIII, though in fact it is was probably composed after his death during the reign of Queen Elisabeth I.

Best wishes,

Geoff

Volver a “English”