¡Saludos!

Tarbaby

¡Saludos!

Mensaje por Tarbaby » Sab Mar 28, 2009 11:32 pm

Hello from Oregon!

Since I'm now a moderator on the English forum, I thought I'd better figure out how to register on the other forums so I can explain it to our members when they ask.

I speak a little bit of Spanish, can understand it somewhat when I hear it, and can understand about 80% when reading it.

Hope to make some new friends here and maybe even improve my Spanish!

Thanks,

Alan

diaz.gabriel

Re: ¡Saludos!

Mensaje por diaz.gabriel » Dom Mar 29, 2009 5:44 am

Wellcome

It's good that you are interested in knowing how to register. I don't have any activity in any of the other forums hahahaha, I did had it though

Pero como tu intensión es aprender y practicar el español, creo que sería buena idea hablar en español. La línea de arriba me sirvió para parcticar mi inglés que lo entiendo a la perfección leido pero me cuesta un trabajo horrible escribirlo y más aún hablarlo.

Saludos.

Tarbaby

Mensaje por Tarbaby » Dom Mar 29, 2009 9:27 am

Muchas gracias, amigo mio nuevo!

You are right. Speaking is the best way to learn. Writing is very difficult, but it helps.

Spanish is the second language in this country, so I hear and understand much of it but don't dare to speak it yet. I'm working on it!

I am fluent in speaking German, but writing is a problem. My German friends write to me in German and I write to them in English and we understand each other perfectly.

I'm happy that I understood your post!

I hope you understand mine.

Alan

whooper

Mensaje por whooper » Dom Mar 29, 2009 2:15 pm

Hi Tarbaby-san,

Bienvenida a Eapana. Me alegra conocerte aquí. Son su familia de alemán?

Welcome to the Hochland I am happy to meet you here. Do you have German backgroud? I had learnt German in my school days but now it is no more second language in college and university in Japan. Chinese and Spanish are mainstream after English. I understand German and Spanish un poco.

Have a nice day
Whooper

Tarbaby

Mensaje por Tarbaby » Dom Mar 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Good day, Whooper-san!

Nice to hear from you!

No, no Germans in my family (except my ex wife). My father's parents were Armenian.

I went to Germany in 1976 when I graduated from Conservatory. There was a two week master class with Betho Davizac in Munich.

I ended up staying for 5 years!

This will be my first trip back there since 1982...

See you on the other side,

Alan

Tarbaby

Mensaje por Tarbaby » Mié Abr 01, 2009 6:31 am

I found the most lovely piece from one of the members here:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4559

I don't have enough Spanish words to tell him how beautiful I think it is. Can someone tell him for me? Or help me find the words?

Thanks,

Alan

Noadman

Mensaje por Noadman » Jue Abr 02, 2009 5:25 pm

Hi Tarbaby,
Nice to see others I know from the english forum are here to help navigate new waters. :)

I'm sure there's lots of great mp3s here. I've only just joined the Italian forum, but have already found some there.

Noadman

Mozart D. Lisboa

Mensaje por Mozart D. Lisboa » Dom Abr 12, 2009 9:58 pm

Hello from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!

Brazilian/Portuguese forum has been closed then I'm participating writing in English. I am not fluent in English, but I can speak and write somethings... :mrgreen:

I think that is easier to me understand spanish than our English/American colleagues. My language is portuguese (português :lol: ). I think that is easier to me than English, Spanish, German, Italian, etc.

I hope to help and to be helped.. :lol:

Thank you! :bye:

Tarbaby

Mensaje por Tarbaby » Lun Abr 13, 2009 5:42 am

Nice to meet you, Mozart!

(I always wondered how it would be to have Mozart as a drinking partner!)

You may be interested to know that I have a Sergio Abreu guitar. We are friends for 25 years! Do you know him?

He lives right around the corner from you! :lol:

Alan

bukena

Mensaje por bukena » Mié Abr 15, 2009 4:16 pm

Hey Alan!... good to see you here bro!

b.

Tarbaby

Mensaje por Tarbaby » Jue Abr 16, 2009 3:30 am

Hi Armando, old friend!

Good to see you here, too!

Got time to join Mozart and me for a drink?

:ivresse:

Volver a “English”